Monday, May 01, 2006

On the Move Again

N & I will be moving out of the motel into a house. My niece and nephew live there and need help with bills and such. I figured it made no sense for me to spend nearly $800 a month to squish two people into a 10-by-14 motel room when I can pay a third of that to live in a house. This may or may not effect the longer-term plans, but at least it will give me some short-term financial relief. The only part that really sucks is that I can't bike to work due to the distance. I can still ride part of the way, and I will be getting about four times the miles in every day, but it has been nice going for days at a time without burning any gas.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. luv you.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Justa Drifter said...

Love you too, snooks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home