Monday, May 01, 2006

Weekend Riding

I used to make fun of my grandfather for his tales of walking to school bare-foot, in the snow, up-hill both ways. It looks like I owe him an apology. As I posted on Friday, I rode out to my secondary office and was surprised at how tiring the long up-hill climb was and looking forward to the easy ride back. Except it wasn't easy; it was as much work as going the other way.

It was up-hill both ways.

Sorry Gramps.

Saturday, I ran all over northern Michigan, it seems like. I didn't get half the stuff done I wanted to. One of those things that didn't get done was some riding time. Sunday, N & I dragged ourselves out of bed early and rode about four miles to Bob Evans for breakfast, then rode back to the motel. We were going to ride the other direction for our favorite treat (Cold Stone ice cream) but we talked ourselves out of it (the riding part, not the ice cream part). What can I say? I'm a lazy bum and a bad influence on those around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home