Thursday, March 23, 2006

Major Fuckup

I damned-near got myself fired yesterday. That wouldn't have been so bad, but I would have taken a co-worker down with me. All because my head is so fucked up right now, I can hardly think clear enough to get through a day.

You see, I informed The Parasite that I wanted a divorce. Now here is where things get comical. The reason I want the divorce in the first place is because I am sick and tired of being ordered around, given to-do lists, told what I like to eat/watch/listen to, told what I think, told what I feel, and so on. Anyone who has spent five minutes with a woman knows exactly what I am talking about. So when I say I want out, what where the first words out of her mouth? "I won't allow that." Sweet Jesus, woman. Then she starts throwing out names of couples that we should start seeing for marriage counseling. Every last one of them are people that have been encouraging her in the very things that have driven me to the point where I want to dump her on her ass. I just said no. The last thing I'm interested in right now is more fucking talking. God Damn am I sick of the endless fucking talking!!

So there things set for now. I'll probably move out in a couple weeks and live closer to work. If things get even more spotty in terms of posting than they already are, that's why.

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it is saturday afternoon/night and I am all alone. You ran off and Debbie is out looking for you. I cant believ you left me. I feel like the boy in "empire of the sun" when Passie said he would take him when the time came and then he didnt. Well I am not to upset, nothing that flowers wont. fix.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Justa Drifter said...

I know. I am an ass. But you already know that.

Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home