Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Guess This Is It

I just realized that I had not blogged since last week, and then it was a pretty lame post. I started this blog at a time that my life was going to shit, and I needed a place I could bitch where no one that I knew was going to read it. Things have changed. First off, I find myself pulling my punches because people that I know have found this blog. Second, I've made some pretty drastic changes over the last six months and I don't have near enough bitching in me these days to make an interesting blog (assuming it ever was).

So in short, I won't be updating this anymore. Those who know me know where to find me. Those who don't, thanks for listening.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would read thid blog... cuz I miss you.
I guess I need to see life gos on.

I miss you

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...life goes on without you -- much smoother. Certainly don't miss you -- just the money you owe.
5/28/07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home