Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Work Sucks

As I keep slogging into work knowing that it will all be over soon, I take comfort in knowing I am not alone. I haven't crossed the line yet, but I will soon. I am seeing signs that management is starting to notice that I have taken all the shit I am going to take. Will it get me fired? Yep. And I can't think of a better outcome. Getting fired will set off an entire cascade of events that I should have done years ago. I am past the nervous stage and starting to see the possibilities "out there." The world is a big place, and there are so many possibilities: how in hell did I get stuck in this god-forsaken grey box?

Anyway. Maybe opinionista will let me shack up with her after I get fired. I don't think I would want to live in New York City permanently, but it might be fun for a year or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home