Tuesday, November 22, 2005

More on Marriage

Remember when I said marriage was a bad deal? Still don't believe me? This is what every American woman becomes once the honeymoon is over. Everything you do is wrong. Everything is your fault. Your very existence is an affront to all that is good and holy and PC simply because you have a dick hanging between your legs. Maureen is not some freak of nature; she is just a more-outspoken version of your little cupcake. She is what your little cupcake will grow into when you don't build her a big enough house, make enough friends that she approves of, or take her on the vacations to which she feels entitled merely for converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.

We all know it's all about her. We also know who it isn't all about.

You have been warned. You won't listen. You will wish you had. I know I sure as hell didn't and wish I had. Prostitutes, I tell ya. That's the way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home