Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Holiday Cheer

Stories like this are why I want to just crawl into a cave the Friday after Thanksgiving and not come out until after New Years. I consciously avoid public places this time of year, but I am still subjected to an endless stream of assholes. Just driving back and forth to work has become a constant battle to not get killed by morons who can't seem to grasp simple principles like two bodies cannot occupy the same space. That means if my car is here, yours cannot be. Get over it. Maybe it's my own depression due to the crappy weather. Today is the first time this month that I have seen the sun. Maybe people are jackasses all the time and it just gets to me more this time of year.

Waiter has the right idea: alcohol. Mass quantities of alcohol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home