Thursday, February 23, 2006

Burning Bridges Part III

An e-mail I just sent to my coworkers after a 2-minute meeting with my boss. I think he wanted it to be longer, but I grabbed the "counseling note" from him, signed it, and handed it back to him while he was still trying to explain how serious it all was and what the appeals process was and how I could have it removed from my "permanent file" at some future date if I didn't get into more trouble. I feel like all the lameness in the universe has been sucked into my cube farm.

Anyway, the e-mail:
Oooooooo. After two weeks, "it was decided" (two centuries of English teachers just collectively rolled over in their graves) that I would get a counseling note.

And I have to clap out the erasers after school.

And I don't get pudding for lunch for the rest of the week.

Pfft.

N sent me this. I asked her if she was trying to tell me something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home