Thursday, March 30, 2006

Falling in Shit

Most of my life, I've been accused of being able to fall into a pile of shit and come out smelling like a rose. Well, I am well and truly in a pile of shit and I can tell you with no hesitation that it just smells like shit.

Sometimes, life just sucks dead bunnies. Shit-covered dead bunnies. Shit-covered three-days-dead bunnies. Shit covered, three-days-dead bunnies on a hot, humid day with flies on the side.

I'm at a point where I'm disappointed when I make it in to work without being flattened by a speeding semi.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really funny. hey be happy and just breath, I think things happen for a reason. There is lots of learning we will get from this.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Justa Drifter said...

Just breath. That song has been running through my head for the last 48 hours. It's not helping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home