Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More Personal Shit

Still recovering from having my sinus cavity violated. Things seem to be healing and they are already working better than they have in years. Vicodin is still my friend; I'm seriously considering getting my one refill just so I can keep some on hand. I've heard all sorts of horror stories about how different people react to it. For me, I just get real mellow and find myself taking a great deal of interest in random spots on the opposite wall. Given how shitty my job has become, they may become a necessary part of my continued employment here.

N made it back from her European trip. She had a lot of fun, not enough money, and experienced the joys of non-Americanized European hotels. She came back with a page of e-mail addresses from her new, international acquaintances, and almost 400 pictures, which I may eventually stick up on my Flickr account. She was home just long enough to pack, then leave again, this time for good. She moved to North Carolina to stay with her mom and brothers. I got the call on Monday that she had arrived in one piece. The last two and a half years of my life just officially ended. I love you, babe. Good luck and give yourself a big hug for me. I miss you already.

High school graduation, open houses, birthdays, and Memorial Day festivities kept me busy and away from a computer, hence the lack of posting here. Next weekend, I have a couple more, then maybe things will return to something close to normal. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home