Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Spanking Women

With a title like that, I should get about 20,000 hits on this post. But, sorry guys, I'm talking about a verbal spanking, not the pants-around-the-ankles kind. I wish I were talking about the later. If you know of a willing person (not too particular on gender), my e-mail is in my profile.

So, what was I talking about?

Oh, yea.

Vox Day delivers a verbal spanking to someone that really needs the pants-around-the-ankles variety. Men are the source of all evil for the same reason men are the source of all the technology women use every day: we are aggressive, innovative, risk-prone, and intelligent. You're welcome. To any women reading this: you can bitch at me the day after you launch your first space probe, invent your first polymer, or design your first integrated circuit.

Vox also tackles the male view on lesbianism (short version: "Bring it on!!"). Casual lesbianism is rampant in high school because there is nothing a teenage female can do that will attract a crowd of applauding teenage males faster than playing tonsil-hockey with another teenage female. I hate to break it to the Sisterhood, but no male on the planet is "threatened" by lesbian sex; just massively turned on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home