Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Law Is an Ass Part 187,456,091

KipEsquire comments on three court cases that tell me that we have gone past the point of the law being an ass to being under the rule of magistrates. If a beat cop can nullify the Fourth Amendment on the basis of the binary state of a television set, then the Fourth Amendment may as well not exist. If a judge can decide the Bible is a rational tool to be used in jury deliberations, then what about the Koran? The Gospel of Judas? The writings of Jayaprakash N Arayan? The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? If a pharmacist can be convicted of a felony for selling two packages of Sudafed, is there anything left that is legal?

I feel no allegiance to these United States. In fact, all I feel is a duty to break as many laws as possible every day and heap out-right hatred, if not physical violence, on anyone working in law enforcement or the courts. I am sure that I am not alone. Piss off enough smart people, and things will get ugly fast. I'm dedicating myself to making things as ugly as possible as fast as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home